Ultimate's Returns and Exchanges Policy.
We always hope you’re happy with your new purchase but just in case you’re not, we’ve set out below when you can return or exchange it.
If you purchased from online at ultimate-tec.com
If, within 14 days of receiving your purchase, you decide you want to return or exchange a Device or Accessory you can:
Email your return request to email@example.com
When you let us know you want to return your purchase, we’ll ask you a few questions and provide you with a return reference number, then you can send us back your devices.
There’s some important things to remember though:
• You can turn on and use your Device to inspect it and to make sure you’ve received what you thought you were buying, but if any damage is caused, or it's used beyond what’s reasonable, we have the right to charge you for any loss in value to the goods as a result of your use or damage. You’re allowed to do what is reasonable to ensure you’ve received what you thought you were buying and that it works as expected.
• If you return a Device (or Accessory) to us, you will need to include not only the device, but any packaging, manuals, accessories and any “free” gifts supplied with the device. If anything is damaged or missing, you may be charged for these in line with the appropriate charges set out in our Price Guide.
• We realise mistakes happen, so we ask that you take care when returning your Device to us. If you send us the wrong Device, or don't return your Device at all, we won't be able to process your request and you’ll continue to be charged in accordance with your agreement with us.
• If you change your mind and wish to exchange your Device for a different make or model, a charge will be applied as set out in our Price Guide.
• For hygiene reasons, we can’t accept returns or exchanges on some accessories, like headsets, where the packaging has been opened or had the seal broken.
If you purchased from another retailer.
You’ll need to check directly with them to see what their returns and exchanges policy is.
One final point to note.
If you’re a consumer, these policies won't affect any of your statutory rights which you have which cannot be excluded. For more information on your statutory rights, please contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
This policy applies to purchases made after 01 May 2017.